CANCELLATION / RETURN / EXCHANGE / REFUND
- Customers are not allowed to cancel an order (or part of any order) after credit card payment has been authorised and approved.
- Customers are not allowed to cancel an order (or part of any order) after a bank transfer payment (for local orders) has been made to Findingnana Shop and received/processed by us.
- Once products are sold, they are non-returnable/refundable. However, exceptions will be made:
- Wrong/incorrect product(s) were sent to customers
We do not accept returns for:・Custom or personalized orders
LOST, DAMAGED / INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESSES / STOLEN PACKAGES
- We will not be held responsible for your order shipped to INCORRECT address. NO REFUND of shipping fee will be issued if shipping address is incorrectly registered. Buyer will have to pay another shipping fee to have the package re-shipped again. (It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that their shipping address is correctly registered when making payment)
- We will not be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen packages during transportation.
We would assure you that we will pack your orders with the utmost care in order to avoid any damages caused during shipping. However, there are times packages do get damaged during transit, we will try to assist you the best we can. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.